JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by DragonzZilla: 8/11/2013 3:22:58 PM

Last Proper Boss Fight You've Seen?

My vote goes toward Intrusion 2's Final Boss, M.A.C.E.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lost planet extreme conditions.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pong.
    Add more answer options

• Just beat Borderlands 2 the other night.
    Add more answer options

• Fable II's Lucien.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by SatansReverence: 9/11/2013 6:15:58 AM
      Artorias of the Abyss in Dark Souls. Awesome fight.
      Add more answer options

• I like the iron golem fight in dark souls.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Rixis Archon slayer.
        Add more answer options

• Was playing WoW today and did a transmog run of the Sunwell with some friends. Kil'jaeden the Deceiver was door.
        Add more answer options

• First time fighting Dark Souls bosses was hard.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Hamoudie: 9/10/2013 8:42:51 PM
        Diablo 2 bosses Or super mario 64
        Add more answer options

• Edited by BIG CRAIG G: 9/10/2013 8:34:00 PM
        Ornstein and Smough double boss fight with no Phantoms (Dark Souls). Took me hours to defeat them the first time -.-
        Add more answer options

• Probably Miraak from skyrim. That guy...... It took me 5 try's to kill him. I felt awesome when I finally killed him.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • There's a lot of proper boss fights that I can think of, especially bosses in Dark Souls, but one boss that really sticks with me is Black Adam in DCUO in the Khandaq raid. This was the first raid I had every tried and it was just awesome. Black Adam was so hard to beat when I first started raiding and no matter how many times I tried or changed groups, I could never beat him. It took me weeks to finally get into a good enough group and have everything go right. His fight encorporated a lot of different strategies because of how much he changed and how dangerous he was. That's one fight I'll never get tired of.
          Add more answer options

• All bosses from Dark Souls.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Almost every boss fight in darksiders 2
            Add more answer options

• The Senator in Revegeance.
            Add more answer options

• The Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3.
            Add more answer options

• Most bosses in Zelda OoT
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Edited by Kalameet: 9/9/2013 1:46:24 PM
              Well, I was playing Borderlands 2 co-op as a Psycho. I join a random lobby and I wind up in a team consisting of 2 sirens, 1 gunzerker, and a psycho(me). The host travels to Terramorphous Peak, and we begin fighting. And it was AWESOME!! Like for the first time I truly experienced a glorious raid fight. No one was using any cheap exploits like Beehawking or DPHU+Grognozzle. Our teamwork was perfect. The sirens were rezzing the shit out of everyone and healing them, too. The Gunzerker was laying down the punishment on Terramorphous, while I was tanking the shit out of him while also doing some large damage. It took about 15 minutes but DAMN did I feel accomplished when he went down. First time I ever killed him on a team without abusing Pride Rock. Best boss experience I've had in a long time.
              Add more answer options

• Reckoning it was epic and fairly challenging.
              Add more answer options

• Dude, Halo 4's end battle with the Didact was really intense. I pressed one button and then boom, I won the game. It was a really awesome moment for me.
              Add more answer options

• The dood at the end of uncharted 2.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Elrond Hubbard: 9/8/2013 10:12:36 PM
              I finished Mass Effect 3 last month, and oh my god how does anyone botch an ending so badly [spoiler]Seriously, no Harbinger boss fight of some sort? Kai Leng was just an appetizer![/spoiler] I guess the last sort-of boss fight I had was in Splinter Cell Blacklist. I can't remember my last boss fight before that.
              Add more answer options

• Any boss from blue dragon. Dam that game is hard.
              Add more answer options

• The last few boss fights that I thought was good tied the borderlands 2 raid bosses and Tartarus from Halo 2
              Add more answer options

• Pyro Pete the Invincible in BL2. I got owned.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.