JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Infiltrat0rN7: 8/8/2013 1:29:57 AM
Infiltrat0rN7
Infiltrat0rN7

Pre-strain of 2017+3 old

You wake up and...

Several dozen of these -blam!-ers are outside What do you have to defend yourself against hellspawn Flood?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cover myself with the sheets, run out the room, burn the house down, whore around so I have a place to stay every night.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by iGhost: 7/2/2014 6:02:19 AM
      ALIEN BLASTER ... *Wild Wasteland sold seperately* AWWW -blam!-!
      Add more answer options

• Raid
      Add more answer options

SoporificSlash
      SoporificSlash

d e e p g o o d s - old

Hunting rifle those fućkers
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [quote]I stay inside.[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• Oi, Fawkes, come 'eer a minuet!
        Add more answer options

• Let's dance ladies.
        Add more answer options

• Kill it with fire.
        Add more answer options

• All-American they won't stand a chance!
        Add more answer options

• combustible lemons...
        Add more answer options

• I stay inside.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Well, I have a few options. 1. Pull out my Experimental MIRV Fat Man. 2. Let Fawkes come out with his Gatling Laser 3. Stealth Boy and RUN RUN RUN!!! (All my fallout friends will understand :) )
          Add more answer options

• T-45d, duh. Punch 'em all.
          Add more answer options

• Tarantula Hawks are not that dangerous towards us.
          Add more answer options

• Use sleeping gas on them,
          Add more answer options

• You call your homeboys duh
          Add more answer options

• Well, there's a few options. 1. Shoot their wings so they can't fly and therefore are a lot easier to kill. 2. Spray and pray with a Gatling Laser. 3. Use a Stealth Boy and run. 4. Stay inside until they leave. Now if this was real life instead of Fallout, I'd either stay inside or go out and die.
          Add more answer options

• Well, you know, there's always just burning the house down. Hopefully, the fire will scare them away.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Suicide
            Add more answer options

• All I need is one bullet. GG WP
            Add more answer options

• Fat man each one personally >:)
            Add more answer options

• Spam the Two-Step Goodbye till there is just exploded bug torsos everywhere
            Add more answer options

• Edited by ChrisTbh: 8/8/2013 4:18:20 AM
            I bring out my CZ57 Avenger, open up the console and type in "tgm"
            Add more answer options

Defend myself? Why are you assuming I would go outside?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Might as well kill yourself. [quote]Several dozen[/quote] That few, huh?
              Add more answer options

• A spatula
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.