JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Bungie

8/7/2013 7:46:43 PM
Tycho

Marathon

A couple questions here, I've been a part of the Bungie Fan-base since my Dad first showed me Marathon, anyway I bought the Marathon 2 shirt off the Bungie Store several years ago, and Its beginning to well... Disintegrate, so I ventured back to the Bungie Store only to notice, No Marathon Merch. Now, I know Marathon isn't really new... at all actually, but I can't really get Marathon Merch anywhere, and well.. I want to advertise off my, to this day, favorite game. Which leads me to my next question. Will Marathon ever see the light of day again? Re-make? Fourth Installment?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hope they remake the Marathon series, I don't use Macintosh.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• the universe ended man
    Add more answer options

• I hope so.
    Add more answer options

• According to the Bungie-Activision contract, Bungie can allocate 5% of its team to a game called Marathon, wether this is a codename, remake, or a sequel is impossible to know.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You can get two of the Marathon's from Xbox Live Arcade, and if you want to play Marathon weekly with others on your computer, get yourself to the group For Carnage Apply Within They play Myth and Marathon weekly.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • It'll probably see light again later on, maybe in-between Destiny and its sequel. Be Brave. Believe.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Spartan S314: 8/9/2013 1:41:23 AM
        that sounds great but It would have some halo mechanics and new graphics and new weapons and a new halo game lets face it 343 doesn't make it like bungie
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.