JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 6:15:42 PM

1st multiplayer screen

Has anybody else noticed the blue guy with the needler in the background of the shot? Also, what is the bolt/grenade/flying thing in the middle of the screen? Any thoughts would be most welcome, cheers.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea, its probably a bullet of some sort, maybe.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That thingy in the air your so called bolt/gernade/ flying thing i thought was just an ejected bullet thingy
    Add more answer options

• ok i found out why the guy is way up in the air. every place i went to where u could pre-order halo 2 had features of the game and in the second description it says low grav. so that's why (look at gamestop, amazon, or places like that to see): * Covenant forces attack Earth, another Halo ring comes into play, and the Master Chief takes the battle to the Covenant * New vehicles and weapons, destructible environments, low gravity, online play, Human vs. * Covenant multiplayer battles, improved AI, and more * Better control: sprint at twice normal speed, peek around corners, chain melee attacks into devastating combos * Completely rewritten graphics engine allows previously unimaginable complexity and detail * Multiplayer modes include Oddball, Race, Slayer, Capture the Flag, and exclusive modes only available for play over Xbox Live
    Add more answer options

• i believe the reason that he jumped so high is that they were on a planet with a less gravity than earth or halo. i forget where bungie said this but i do know that they said there would be multi-maps where there would be less or no gravity at all. sounds cool
    Add more answer options

• But where are all the other shells? I like the idea though. The blue guy with the rocket launcher may have fallen from a ledge but it looks like a jump more than a fall so maybe there is a rock he has just run over then jumped from. Maybe.
    Add more answer options

• The bolt in the middle is a battle rifle shell.
    Add more answer options

• I haven't really noticed it, but if you look at the one with the rocket launcher and how high he is in the air, I want to know how he got so high..it doesn't look like it was a normal jump with the A button..but some other type of jump, or a propelling from a grenade. What do you think?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.