JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

Edited by Hylebos: 7/21/2013 5:37:39 PM

We need to coordinate our Twitch / Twitter Questions to Marty when he comes on...

I figure we'll increase our chances of getting interesting / amusing questions answered by Marty if we discuss as a Community what we would like to hear answered and then coordinate our response. [b]Suggestions so far:[/b] > Do you know what to do with your hands? Keep it going, I'll try to put the good ones in the OP for mass spammage. Edit: I should clarify that this all went down last night and that any further questions you guys have for Marty should be reserved for the Mailsack on Monday.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Spawn: 7/21/2013 1:52:04 AM
    Spawn
    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Do you believe in love?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When can we get another song preview?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Does Paul McCartney play Halo?
      Add more answer options

• Edited by DEZARATH: 7/21/2013 12:59:01 PM
      1. Swimming in Destiny? In or drowning a lot? 2. Character transfers for 360s to Ps4 or Ps3 to Xb1s? Can you save us older generation users from wasting our time and starting over on the newer generation consoles for those who switch over to a opposite console with our characters in Destiny? 3. Which Celebrity Voice Actors do you want for Destiny the most, but haven't been able to get? And will there be a large selection of differing Ghost characters and voices to choose from?
      Add more answer options

• The Destiny music will have clues!
      Add more answer options

• Mike had some pretty funny answers to the questions too, but I only caught half of the pre-show.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by MiloOmega: 7/21/2013 1:55:46 AM
      What first inspired you? How are your Dance moves? How much Destiny have you played? I have no more.
      Add more answer options

• 1.Why are you so amazing? 2.How will the Destiny theme song compare to the original theme song of halo?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.