JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

7/4/2013 11:18:35 PM

67% off Crysis 3 on XBL marketplace

Crysis 3: $19.99 L4D2: $9.99 Witcher 2: $9.99 Crysis: $4.99 Mass Effect: $4.99 WUT
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Orange Box is also $5 today.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • L4D2 is $4.99 on Steam, and it has a Daryl Dyxon mod
      Add more answer options

• I got the Witcher 2 and have been playing it all day.
      Add more answer options

• If you like RPGs you should buy the Witcher
      Add more answer options

• I literally need 5 more M$ points to get the first Crysis.
      Add more answer options

• I got Forza Horizon for 15.
      Add more answer options

• Too bad I'm not near my Xbox.
      Add more answer options

• XBL marketplace is actually having decent sales? The hell is going on?
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Crysis 3 was nothing compared to the previous games. Crysis 2 will always be my favorite. I instantly fell in love with the urban combat, and that soundtrack...
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • 67% off should be about 10 bucks for the game, nobody is selling it for 60 bucks anymore.
          Add more answer options

• Crysis 3 was poor. Not worth anything.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Meh, Mass Effect was the only game I've purchased through this sell so far. Wishing for some better one day games.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • too bad multiplayer in Crysis 3 was DOA.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Capt Beans: 7/4/2013 11:21:17 PM
              I bought The Orange Box for $5. Mainly for Half-Life 2 since I haven't played it.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.