JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/29/2013 2:57:23 AM

How many members are you following?

I am following zero. [spoiler]You should totally follow Á P@Î∩ƒÛL ©®@P ;)[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• None, and I have no idea why anybody thinks I'm worth following.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

• I think about 20 on my main and 1 on here.
    Add more answer options

• Just one, since I forgot that feature existed.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Spawn: 6/29/2013 4:21:41 AM
    Spawn
    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

53. Most of them are either friends or people that I've enjoyed reading content from over the years. Some even a combination of both.
    Add more answer options

• around 40
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Sarah: 6/29/2013 3:38:17 AM
    I only follow Neil deGrasse Tyson for his interesting scientific facts. Here, nobody deserves being followed. We are all equal.
    Add more answer options

• Painfully allot of members
    Add more answer options

• Like 1
    Add more answer options

• None
    Add more answer options

• Probably a dozen or two. People that interest me. Not that following does much in my eyes.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by M1Silencer: 6/29/2013 3:22:04 AM
    12 surprisingly. 6 of them don't post that much though.
    Add more answer options

• One. S/he made a series of witty comments that I found were usful to the discussion and funny at that.
    Add more answer options

Infiltrat0rN7
    Infiltrat0rN7

Pre-strain of 2017+3 - old

None.
    Add more answer options

• I'm following 6.
    Add more answer options

• Umm... 17 I feel like I should be ashamed.
    Add more answer options

• Currently, no one.
    Add more answer options

Swiftkillswitch3
    Swiftkillswitch3

Metal, jazz, and classical. - old

Four, maybe. Don't care, and I will not follow you. Unless you prove your worth in my eyes.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • 2, one of them doesn't post anymore.
      Add more answer options

• 0 [i] [/i]
      Add more answer options

• I believe that would be zero.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.