JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/25/2013 4:20:53 AM

I don't know why but Black Hawk Down royally pisses me off.

I don't why but it makes me pissed off at the Middle East, (No offense intended) but just the sight of our guys trying to help and those -Blaming!- Muslim terrorists -blam!- it all up. God it pisses me off. How do you guys feel about it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by BADMAGIK: 6/25/2013 4:24:57 AM
    Don't worry, it pisses the military off as well because it's a movie glamorizing one of the biggest -blam!- ups ever in military history.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • >Somalia >Middle East It pisses me off more that warlords, like Muhammad Farah Aidid, would horde the food that was intended for the starving.
      Add more answer options

• Is this because I posted the movie theme a few minutes ago?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.