JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Hunters of Destiny
6/24/2013 5:43:45 PM
kristo

what faction will you join

when the going gets tough, shut up and get behind me! say what faction you will join and why?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• DEAD ORBIT
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• DO, always been loving the black.
    Add more answer options

• Mostly new monarchy: they have a wicked ato rifle
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      combatticus
      combatticus

May the Good Blood guide your way. - old

Bungie why no seven seraphs?
      Add more answer options

• Dead Orbit, my enemies will float dead in orbit... lol
      Add more answer options

• Should I be a part of all 3? Lika boss lol 😋👍
      Add more answer options

• DEAD orbit
      Add more answer options

• New monarchy! And dead orbit! And maybe FWC
      Add more answer options

• All, because faction shaders.
      Add more answer options

• None.
      Add more answer options

• FWC
      Add more answer options

mchief75
      mchief75

#Cayde2016 - old

Dead Orbit
      Add more answer options

• I've got all to rank three except for Fwc. I will prolly stick with them. What's the yellow eyeball one ? O.o
      Add more answer options

• Edited by SKTCHWLKR: 12/3/2014 3:48:18 PM
      Seven Seraphs Because of the black.
      Add more answer options

• [quote]when the going gets tough, shut up and get behind me! say what faction you will join and why?[/quote] Fwc cuz A they aren't homeless B they are way farther in technology and C their machine gun is the only machine gun that can challenge the corrective measure
      Add more answer options

• I'm with FWC now - Rank 10
      Add more answer options

• New Monarchy is the real deal!
      Add more answer options

• Proud member of New Monarchy
      Add more answer options

• My hunter is new monarchy, my titan is FWC and my warlock is Vanguard/Vagabond
      Add more answer options

• rank 3 on all factions ... now ranking vanguard (rank 4 atm) :)
      Add more answer options

• FWC, because they are the only faction with their own clubhouse. The rest are just on the street.
      Add more answer options

• I just join new monarchy.I plan on joining each one. Just for the challenge of it and to get some of the stuff to you can only get with each fraction.
      Add more answer options

• Level 6 New Monarchy.... Only because they are Red like me:)
      Add more answer options

• i am rank 3 dead orbit and all most rank 5 vanguard
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I stand firm with the Vanguard. The people of Earth can figure out how best to proceed when we don't have four different alien races fighting against us.
        Add more answer options

I bow to Xur.
        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.