JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Xenos: 6/9/2013 6:08:09 AM
Xenos

Bungie not going to WWDC! WTF?!?

I can't believe Bungie is alienating their true fanbase: the Mac fans! Apple's WWDC is happening on Monday and Bungie isn't expected to show up! WTF? I mean come on, they are going to reveal gameplay for Destiny to SONY but not to the fans that started Bungie out? I feel so betrayed!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You made my E3 morning.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 0/10
    Add more answer options

• Wrestling is fake.
    Add more answer options

• Well destiny won't be on pc so why tease them with something they can't get?
    Add more answer options

• Since they're not making the game for a computer then there's no point to go and show there
    Add more answer options

• Well to be fair their first fans were those on the Pong scene.
    Add more answer options

• 1/10.
    Add more answer options

• Lol
    Add more answer options

• I don't get it
    Add more answer options

• If you have to tell people that it's a joke, then it's not a joke.
    Add more answer options

• Why do I have the feeling that he is not joking? I think he might actually be serious
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Lol.
      Add more answer options

• Yeah this is completely cruel. We've been with them since the start, and now they do THIS? Like wtf. At least just show up. On a serious note, can you imagine how hilarious it would be if they showed up there. "It is our honour to present Destiny. Now where are the PS4 controllers." "Dude, wrong conference" "F*UCK!"
      Add more answer options

• I got the joke before I even read the tags or comments, don't worry. The funny thing is that Apple's actually more gaming friendly now a days (barely though) than they were twelve years ago.
      Add more answer options

• Yeah... I have no idea
      Add more answer options

• I C Wut U Did There.
      Add more answer options

• If you need to tell somebody something is a joke...
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.