JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Septy: 6/6/2013 10:55:19 PM
Septy

Favorite hair/eyes color?

I like brown hair and green/hazel eyes...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Black or dark hair with green or blue eyes.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This combo isn't that uncommon in Israel.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Edited by Zøøb: 6/7/2013 9:52:18 PM
      I love black(Darker) hair with greenish/blue eyes. Also, I like when girls put like a blue streak in there hair.
      Add more answer options

• Blonde or dirty blonde hair with green eyes, or blue.
      Add more answer options

• Hitler's favorite combination.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Purple eyes
        Add more answer options

12 Replies
        • Red hair and green eyes.
          Add more answer options

• I have Brown hair and Hazel eyes OP! And those are my favourite hair/eye colour >.>
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Brown hair, green or blue eyes. [url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5mie4hgqj1qcntopo1_500.jpg]heterochromia[/url] is pretty cool too.
            Add more answer options

12 Replies
            • Am I missing something here?
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
                Swiftkillswitch3
                Swiftkillswitch3

Metal, jazz, and classical. - old

Any eye color, as all can and are stunning. If I had the option, I'd say blue/grey or heterochromia. Hair color almost is the same, though I prefer blondes/brunettes, but will go for all.
                Add more answer options

• ­­
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                • Seem to have a weakness for redheads with blue eyes. I blame Christina Hendricks.
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • Even though I'm pretty sure that purple eyes don't exist normally, that's definitely my favorite. Probably blond hair to go with.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Hair - Redhead Eye - Green/Hazel
                      Add more answer options

• Brown/Hazel eyes, don't care about hair color.
                      Add more answer options

• Brunette and green eyes. Blue eyes are a close second. That's all just in general though. Some girls just have crazy-pretty eyes without being either of those colors.
                      Add more answer options

• Dirty blondes with big eyes. But I never really gave a shit about hair or eye color
                      Add more answer options

• I like variations of blonde/brunette, and TBH I'm not very observant of other people's eye colors but I do like grey.
                      Add more answer options

• White hair/red eyes/green eyes
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Edited by Rahm: 6/7/2013 3:01:52 AM
                        Brown hair, and green and brown eyes are my favorites. My ex-girlfriend had really pretty green eyes and on Halloween she used a ton of eyeliner and eyeshadow to give her eyes an Egyptian look. They looked amazing.
                        Add more answer options

• I like all of them except for the darkest shades. But man it is tough to top dark blue eyes with red hair.
                        Add more answer options

• My girlfriend dyed her hair pink, and that's pretty cute. Especially now that it's faded a little and there's now blond in it near the ends. Favorite natural hair color would probably be a light or medium brown. Usually my favorite eye color is a dark-ish blue, but hers are a brown with a tint of red in them, so they look amazing. But otherwise, in general, blue is my favorite eye color.
                        Add more answer options

• Red hair and hazel eyes.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • light brown hair/ green or blue eyes
                          Add more answer options

• Black with blue.
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.