JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Black Garden
Edited by Shadfan: 5/19/2014 10:56:41 PM

The Raven Mask

Hey guys its ready!! After two weeks of working on my characters (Daleros) back story im finally done! hope you guys enjoy. thanks :P EDIT: It is quite a read so if you are going to read it make sure you wont be interrupted haha. Please finish at least the first two chapters of it if you do start reading, and if you don't like it or don't want to continue, DO NOT be afraid to right about it \/ BELOW \/ ;) thanks again.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• a fantastic story. I myself an writing one that I plan to be about 20 pages, but it's the story of his life from childhood. It won't be as interesting right from the start, and probably not as well written either, but hopefully I can improve it over time. :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • fixed the link
      Add more answer options

• Lol ill bump for nostalgia.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • dint like it
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • What a story now i can go to bed and dream about destiny
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Here's my story, that's part one.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Link doesn't work for mobile!
              Add more answer options

7 Replies
              • Ah, I remember when I used to do things like this for my skyrim/fallout characters. I will definitely sit down and give this the reading it deserves tonight and comment back about it, I'm sure it will be good though. Maybe I will do something similar afterwards. We could even role play together in the game. Man, the progression of my excitement about this game got so intense while I wrote that last sentence. You can do stuff like that in this game. Wow
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                • Damn, you are an incredibly talented writer. I really enjoyed reading it, it's really interesting.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by Grizzly: 6/4/2013 3:00:23 PM
                    This was a great story, man, totally worth the wait! I love how the [spoiler]two stories tied together at the end.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Ha I am glad everyone likes your story as much as I did you are a great writer man
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Ok I completely finished it now. Just... Amazing. Love the plot twist at the end! Oh an one more thing, I love this sentence: "The sun was starting its vertical climb back down the celestial ladder."
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • ... Holy... F*ck....
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Holy Mother of God, I cannot begin to fathom the amount of awesomeness I have just read in that story!
                            Add more answer options

11 Replies
                            • This is amazing *_*
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.