JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Progo: 5/29/2013 7:51:58 PM
Progo

On the matter of titles...

Oh web team, when can the community have them back?! Seriously, I was using Bungie mobile before I feel asleep a few nights ago, and I had a [i]dream[/i] that Bungie gave us our titles back. I'm serious, I also remember a feeling of happiness when I awoke. maybe I need to cut down on the electronics before bedtime, but it reminded me how much I want them back. BTW the titles had more adjectives in the dream, like "Victorious Mythic" and "Intrepid Defender." Titles are really useful for noobies to know who to listen to, it helped me a lot three years ago when I got on around Reach, and I feel the same would apply for the fresh meat coming in for Destiny.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd like them back. To be honest I didn't expect it to take this long, and the sense of community hasn't returned yet either...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by AcedannyK: 6/3/2013 7:33:07 PM
      The douchebaggery surrounding the Mythic title ruined titles, far outweighing any kind of forum benefit it may have created. I'll be disappointed if titles return in the same way they used to function but hey, that's just what I think and it's not up to me. I reckon they'll be revamped though, so I look forward to that.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        TheZealEffect
        TheZealEffect

Bungie died in 2013. - old

[quote]Titles are really useful for noobies to know who to listen to, it helped me a lot three years ago when I got on around Reach, and I feel the same would apply for the fresh meat coming in for Destiny.[/quote] Just this.
        Add more answer options

• I am pretty sure we are going to see a new version implemented in the future. I doubt they will be the original titles since most of those just required time and posts to achieve.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Coup group. I have a title, those within coup group can see it.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Patience is a virtue.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              Spawn
              Spawn

See you all at PAX! - 8/30/2016 5:20:31 PM

I think the more you ask about it, the longer we have to wait. Remember the old Bungie Weekly Updates? +5
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Might come back the same time Destiny comes out. I'm sure that the new titles will have something to do with Destiny.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.