Factions

Dead Orbit

FWC

New Monarchy

Osiris

Seven Seraphs

For PvP maybe?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If the names betray anything about the factions themselves, I would either have to say New Monarchy or Dead Orbit. 'Course only time will tell.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by racejames: 5/26/2013 1:19:04 AM
    Dead orbit will be as its name: dead and perhaps small pieces of their remains will float forever in space. Future War Cult is just like the name: maybe in the future, but stay away for now :P New Monarchy is an outdated system of order (WTF I know, haven't find a joke about them yet) Osiris is a chopped of eye ball and the seven seraphs only allow seven members(not really mr. hater). To conclude: screw you guys, I'm going home (FOTC FTW whatever it may be)
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • How can anyone choose yet?
      Add more answer options

• I will make my decision after I have heard more information on each faction and maybe even wait until the game come out to make it.
      Add more answer options

• Are the factions gonna be like good guys/bad guys or Fallout New Vegas version of factions were they have good & bad intentions
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Dead Orbit is the Orbit of Superiority.
        Add more answer options

• You forgot FOTC!
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • What's most intriguing is that the factions weren't even mentioned in the Frontier information drop. Just going to have to wait to vote until I get more info.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Comrade Nomad: 5/25/2013 10:26:24 PM
          My decision is entirely based on the names of the factions because of the fact that there isn't all that much information to go on.
          Add more answer options

• What are the factions, i dont know anything aboutt them.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Edited by Ison: 5/25/2013 8:47:56 PM
            I still don't know how the Factions are going to be implemented on Destiny
            Add more answer options

• SO far the seven seraphs are most appealing to me, not to say that wont change.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.