JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by M1Silencer: 5/21/2013 9:15:36 PM

Got a puzzle for ya.

Simple thing really. 1. Get a piece of paper 2. Draw three separate squares. In a row, in a triangle, anywhere really. 3. Draw three separate triangles. Anywhere on the paper 4. Now draw lines connecting each square to each triangle without crossing the lines. In the end, every square should have at least one connecting line to every triangle. Simple right? Post your solution. Edit: I guess I should clarify. There should be three lines coming out of each square, each one going to a different triangle.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by BR131: 5/21/2013 9:45:09 PM
    BR131
    BR131

Been BXR'ing since H2 - old

[spoiler][url=http://oi41.tinypic.com/156z5me.jpg]Wrap the paper in a cylinder[/url][/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Solved.
      Add more answer options

• Is it possible?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • /obv
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.