JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/18/2013 10:42:32 PM
Tom T

WHO UNFOLLOWED ME

On twitter it is expected, but not on bnext. I feel so broken inside. What have I done wrong? How have I failed you, community? Anyone else experienced this pain of loss? And to those who have caused this pain, why would you unfollow someone?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It was actually me lol. I was following all the people in the Mythic group because it would put the blue bar next to your topic. Then I realized that I actually never kept track of you guys. So I just followed DeeJ and some Ninjas.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

49 Replies
    • You gained more with this thread. MUTINY!
      Add more answer options

• You are now at 100 followers thanks to me.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's okay, baby, I've got you followed.
        Add more answer options

• Love the #DominateUranus tag. I still luv ya Tom.
        Add more answer options

• I <3 Tom T. I will follow him until the day I die.
        Add more answer options

• It's because you're a terrible person. You should feel terrible.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • All caps = lock no axcepchubs
          Add more answer options

• I thought it was me for a minute there, but then I remembered I don't follow anyone.
          Add more answer options

• I only have one follower, how I earned that honor I'll never know but he's still there, chuggin along.
          Add more answer options

• I dont follow anyone! But just for you I will make an exception! ......then remove you later when you are unaware :p
          Add more answer options

• Let me compensate for that...
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I may follow and unfollow you just for shits and giggles now.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I hope you're k, Tom. :-)
              Add more answer options

• There, I followed you, problem solved.
              Add more answer options

• I hadn't really watched my number before... now I'm sure I will, damn you! lol
              Add more answer options

• I had one follower for a while.....a while... forever alone!
              Add more answer options

• I hope you're joking...
              Add more answer options

• I mainly follow Deej or Marty. To be honest I don't pay attention to a lot of old Bnet users unless have engaged in heavy long conversations. I didn't know you were a previous Ninja.
              Add more answer options

Silent
              Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I've lost two followers in my time. I think we should form a therapy group.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • How about an eye for an eye?
                Add more answer options

• Happened to me too. Dem feels.
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • Tom, I just followed you to make up for it. Mind you, I thought I was following you already but... eh. To be honest the follow feature seems to be completely and utterly useless. It serves no purpose, and the blue bar next to threads? I can honestly say that unless somebody just mentioned it in a thread, I have never once noticed if a thread had the bar or not. It's so out of the way. And I have never gone on the 'activity' page... eh. Followers seem more like a 'Your posts are entertaining and I want you to know that' type thing rather than anything that serves any real purpose.
                  Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  • You can't be serious.
                    Add more answer options

• It was me. No, it wasn't but honestly.. I've had to unfollow people that I didn't want to unfollow due to reaching the limit of people you can follow.. TWICE now. Sucks.
                    Add more answer options

13 Replies
                    • I'll follow you if you follow me baby.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.