JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by jaspsr: 5/18/2013 7:09:40 PM
jaspsr

Should I get red dead redemption?

It's not too old (so multiplayer ain't dead). It's up to date in terms of graphics and gameplay and seems like a very open world, detailed, fun game. I have played a little in the past. You think I should get it. This game is kinda cheap now so ye... Is it any good?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The real question is, Why haven't you already bought it and played it?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Go do it. Now. Now. [b]Now.[/b] [b][i][u]NOW.[/u][/i][/b]
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Dean Winchester: 5/18/2013 7:52:18 PM
      Sure you should buy it, great single player and the multiplayer can still be fun sometimes...unless: Someones using an invincibility glitch Someones in the invisible glitch Someones using a rapid fire glitch Flying glitch (not that helpful though) No clip glitch A bunch of terrible clans that think they own and run the game (not even kidding) Or Someones using a flashed Xbox for mods that gives them, Invincibility Infinite ammo Infinite Dead Eye At least they can spawn a stagecoach or wagon... thats cool- oh wait when they do that it freezes your game and/or Xbox and mostly everyone in the free roam session. They do this on purpose btw. All of this is not uncommon in the game. Have fun!
      Add more answer options

• I didn't enjoy it all that much, but that's mostly because the beginning is hyper slow I think.
      Add more answer options

• Yes. Go. Buy. Play.
      Add more answer options

• I just ordered the game of the year edition from amazon for 20$, it comes in Monday I believe, I'm pretty excited, maybe I'll see you in the multiplayer.
      Add more answer options

• you should get the game of the year edition, all DLC for a measly £15 !
      Add more answer options

• No....you would be better of trying to, uh I don't know go outdoors?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Go ahead.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.