JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Son of Chakas: 5/16/2013 11:50:55 PM

Interesting things to tell your friends about.

[b]Do you know what a "Russian Candy Cane" is?[/b] [i]I bet you don't. Maybe you should Google it and find out.[/i] [b]Do you know what "Arabian goggles" are?[/b] [i]You probably don't. Maybe you should go to Google images and find out. [u]Couldn't hurt, right?[/u][/i] [b]Do you know what "Guro" is?[/b] [i]Google images has the answer.[/i] [b]Do you know what "toddlercon" is?[/b] [i]If you want to know, Google it and you will know.[/i] [b]Do you know what "necrophilia" is[/b] [i]I bet your first guess is [u]dead[/u] wrong. Google will correct you.[/i] [b]Do you know what a "nepiophile" is[/b] [i]Of course you don't. Use the magic Google to inform you of this interesting term[/i] So much information and so little time. Have fun if you actually look them up. [spoiler]If you look up any of the terms I mentioned, know that I am not responsible for what may happen to you as a result.[/spoiler] [b][i][u]Don't you just love all my Google promotion. I might just be getting payed for this[/b][/i][/u]

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.