JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/10/2013 10:43:47 AM

Why do some people hate all caps typing?

I see people get angry over someone else who was typing in all caps and I don't get it. Do you think these people rage when someone writes in block?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• For the reason that it is the equivalent to yelling in real life. Do you enjoy when people yell at you?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • All caps=screaming You don't normally scream everything, do you?
      Add more answer options

• BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BUTTMAD THAT'S WHY
      Add more answer options

• THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS OF OUR SUPERIOR UPPER CASED LETTERS THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T WANT US TO MARRY
      Add more answer options

• Reminds me of a CoD eight year old yelling because he didn't land his 360 no scope.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        irishfreak
        irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

I hate it because it forces me to think of the person as shouting their post at me
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.