JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

4/22/2013 7:39:53 PM

WhAt I ExPeCt FruM Destknee!!! (don't take this seriously)

space crab

space crab

space crab

OK OK OK! we've seen all dat cool guns and planets and enemies and STUFF. but one thing eye notice that wasnt ther........... NO GIANT SPACE CRABS. i play games 4 teh REALIzM!!! i belieb ther could be space crab. wut teh ackshul heck bunjee y no space crab!!! thumb this up if u agree about space crab
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by TURRETS: 4/24/2013 10:47:35 PM
    this thread is great [spoiler]this thread sucks[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lol watch just because of this forum bungie will put space crabs into the game. Or as an buy able object.
    Add more answer options

• Option two was very offensive in my opinion.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • The traveller is actually a grey crab that's rolled up into a ball for protection. God have mercy on us if we wake it from its slumber!
      Add more answer options

• gotta love space crab. Maybe we can make a special kind of space crab that attacks you as soon as you eat a banana. Just because, ooh and if you eat a peanut right in front of the crab, you've pissed him of enough for him to evolve into CRAB PEOPLE, CRAB PEOPLE
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Nemesis Enforcer: 4/23/2013 5:07:19 PM
      Maybe the crab variety that's in the game is the kind you get when you meet a horny alien without protection. :)
      Add more answer options

• NO GIANT CRAP BRO! YES>>> CRAPPPP!!!
      Add more answer options

• BUNJEEE plz PUT MASTER CHEEF IN DESTINEE
      Add more answer options

• [spoiler]This is highly improbable.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by Sven: 4/23/2013 3:59:27 AM
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • this can't happen becuase giant crabs can't fly so they can't get to the moon
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Attack it's weak point for massive damage.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Space crab really. That's just not right . Space crabs are a horrible idea. Bungie please don't add space crabs tigerman was better why did you cut tiger man
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • agree 9001%
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by solfinder: 4/23/2013 4:03:18 AM
                  Space crabs! Eat your heart out kid. I would rather have space grimlins, space pumpkins or flying puppets. Or even ET looking aliens!
                  Add more answer options

• okay you said don't take it seriously..but I do actually want space crabs. sounds cool.
                  Add more answer options

• CRAB BATTLE
                  Add more answer options

• I want the giant frogs back... Make them fight the space crabs!
                  Add more answer options

• So you said not to take this seriously but I think it would kinda be funny to have that.
                  Add more answer options

• I think space crabs would be something we take on in our starships and that would be freaken awesome...
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.