JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Ockeghem: 4/16/2013 4:52:47 AM

Been converted: New Monarchy master race 4TW

I may have had different allegiances, but no more! I have seen the true path. When Bungie sends you a free shirt (from winning a mail sack because Bungie is awesome and gives free stuff!), and it is a faction shirt, you have been told by the Bungie overlords to whom you belong. New Monarchy for life. All hail the new order.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That shirt is beautiful. I've been leaning more towards New Monarchy the most, faction wise at least.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dead Orbit is the Best Orbit!
    Add more answer options

• They still do mail sack challenges?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • That's awesome.
      Add more answer options

• Osirs FTW.
      Add more answer options

• Future War Cult for the win!
      Add more answer options

• Everytime i read/hear someone use "master race" i think of all the blam-ing pieces of blam like the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law]-godwinslaw!-[/url] and other racist groups who said the same stuff you're spoutin' lol
      Add more answer options

• How do you even win a mailsack?
      Add more answer options

• I think I will be the only one in the game who will be a member of the Seven Seraphs.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • My god.. we've lost him...
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Xibaster: 4/17/2013 12:08:56 PM
        Seven Seraphs http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post?id=60210338&path=1
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Nick Nihiser: 4/16/2013 9:38:12 AM
        I am swaying between Dead Orbit and FWC both utterly badass.
        Add more answer options

• I love the New Monarchy shirt, it's one of my favorites. Or at least, it was. Then my dorm's washer decided just this one time it wanted to ruin my shirt. Now it's super stressed and has cracks all over the print. :( My Dead Orbit shirt is just fine though. It's probably a sign.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Easily the best logo
          Add more answer options

• Lol nice. How did you get the free shirt?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I'm so torn between Dead Orbit and Future War Cult. I like Dead Orbits logo better but how can you argue with a faction called Future War Cult?
            Add more answer options

• Yea that shirt is really sick. Gotta get one
            Add more answer options

• Dead Orbit is the Best Orbit. I still have to buy all 3 shirts.
            Add more answer options

• You're dead to me. Seven Seraphs FTW!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Factions WHAT?!?! I thought I already scanned EVERYTHING for destiny info... looks like nope.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • It's nice to know you have your priorities straight before you get into game... I however do not thing I will be joining a faction until I see how each plays out...
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I REALLY want to know more about these factions...
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Dead Orbit 4 lyf
                    Add more answer options

irishfreak
                    irishfreak

https://goo.gl/lnW9K0 light plz! - old

Hrmm I really should get around to ordering the faction shirts from the store
                    Add more answer options

• It's because Dead Orbit is so overwhelmingly awesome, that Bungie has to make sure the other factions get a chance. But it's awesome that they sent you a free shirt.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.