JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/12/2013 3:08:37 AM

Wait, what?

http://www.bungie.net/7_bob-bobinson/en-us/view/profile/index#!page=index&mid=50759 I didn't know it was possible to have -1 followers. Is there anyone with LESS followers? How does one acquire negative followers? Does anyone know? If not, discuss how you think negative followers are calculated.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have no idea. However, since we can have positive and negative followers, does that mean we can also have imaginary followers?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The only person following you, unfollows you? Or maybe it's no followers and one person who muted him.
    Add more answer options

• Should have taken a screen cap.
    Add more answer options

• It means that even [i]Satan[/i] has abandoned him.
    Add more answer options

• Its 0 to me now, even though there is a person following him/her.
    Add more answer options

• Well, now that's weird, maybe a glitch?
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Vien Quitonm: 4/12/2013 3:09:39 AM
    You obtain -1 followers when you rage quit the forums... leaving your account soulless. Holy hell, I have 117 followers.
    Add more answer options

15 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.