JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Typhoon: 4/10/2013 4:13:30 PM

Can you survive six minutes of cringe?

As sweet as the enclosed video is - a birthday message from a friend who wants to confess his love in an inventive manner - I can't help but feel the above video does come off as somewhat....overwhelming. Also, the jokes he makes come across as a little odd too. I'm sure he's a pretty nice person just by looking at him, to be fair. But can you survive the six minutes of cringe, Flood? GO GO GO
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sees #swag *leaves
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Necro-bump
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by BerzerkCommando: 4/10/2013 4:50:05 PM
        I thought this was playing in the background.
        Add more answer options

• I bet she liked it.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Lord Nocturne: 4/10/2013 4:19:16 PM
          I've been pissed off all day...but honestly, that helped a little. Hope things do go well for the guy. :)
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.