JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

4/9/2013 6:26:32 AM

Worst video game titles

In your opinion, what is the worst title of any video game (not based on the game itself, just the title) I would say DmC: Devil May Cry Just look at it, it basically says, Devil may Cry: Devil May Cry Plus one of the m is in lower case for some stupid reason
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Honestly, Red Dead. I love the game, but that name is just silly. It would've been better if they just called it Redemption or a more western style name, like [i]Fist Full of Redemption.[/i] Well, not that, but you know what I mean.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Street Fighter EX Plus α
    Add more answer options

• Even though I have never played the game: Scribblenauts.
    Add more answer options

• Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 Because there wasn't a 21, a 20, or anything for that matter.
    Add more answer options

• Sleeping Dogs. I don't understand why they chose that as the title
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MendicantBill : 4/9/2013 1:33:43 PM
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Revengeance. Come on, that isn't even a word. They couldn't have just called it Revenge, or Vengeance?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Might as well just call it Medal of Honor: Soldier guy.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • DarkVoid was one massive cheesy game...but I liked it!
        Add more answer options

• The original name for Bioshock 2 was Bioshock: [i]Sea of Dreams[/i]. Fortunately they got rid of that cringe-inducing innuendo upon realising that it was... well, a cringe-inducing innuendo.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          BR131
          BR131

Been BXR'ing since H2 - old

Call of Duty 2: The Big Red One srsly. Even though the game is about the red scare (communism), they couldn't come up with a better title?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Edited by Oneironaut: 4/9/2013 6:43:55 AM
            Damn it! I was going to say DmC! Which reminds me, I made a thread about that a year or so ago on the DMC community site, most of the twats didn't seem to get my point at all. [url=http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/is-nts-title-for-the-new-dmc-set-in-stone.11091/]Here's[/url] a link if you're interested.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.