JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/3/2013 9:45:59 PM

Pressures of high school, society, and beyond

Flood I've come to some pretty hard realizations recently. - Wealth dictates the amount of appearance and success - My generation is very vulnerable to the growing dangers of today, and continue to risk it - Girls have some pretty high standards - Society is -blam!-ed up What are some things you realized when you were/are in high school?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• -OP is an autist -OP doesn't realize with minimal effort you can get a 3.0GPA -No you're just ugly and you have too high of standards -Society isn't messed up, you're just a weaboo anti social edgy goth loser who thinks it's cool to talk down on society
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I realized I was going to need a job if I wanted to get laid. Also to eat... Keep it simple.
      Add more answer options

• Number one thing I realized in high school: the most important relationship you develop is the one with yourself.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • -I will never never use half this crap ever again -This place is filled with students filled with teen angst -I end up being one of them at times -I no longer have full control of my hormones, which tends to make me prone to outbursts and feelins of un-warrented rage and angst -STOP -blam!-ING JUDGING ME, I'M BETTER THEN YOU!!! -like that -this sucks -OP is also one
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Uncle Putin: 4/3/2013 9:56:11 PM
        [quote]- Wealth dictates the amount of appearance and success[/quote] False. J K Rowling was so poor that she had to begin writing Harry Potter on a napkin in her local cafe. [quote]- My generation is very vulnerable to the growing dangers of today, and continue to risk it[/quote] Dangers as in what? [quote]- Girls have some pretty high standards[/quote] That they do. Not if you look in the right places though. [quote]- Society is -blam!-ed up[/quote] That is very true. What have I realized after being in high school? Popularity is trivial and that success is counted sweetest by those who work hard.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • All true, buddy.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.