JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Sick Perv: 3/19/2013 4:57:54 AM

Who is the oldest women you'd have sex with?

I'd have sex with Constance Marie (Angie Lopez), and she's 47 years old. 47 has to be my cutoff date though. I'd never have sex with a chick older than 47.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Selena Gomez
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XFeDEzGR_-U/TBrdIyLillI/AAAAAAAACy8/LXTr-NOffKk/s1600/monica%20bellucci%20pics3.jpg]Monica Bellucci[/url], 49.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • My hot step mom.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Chicks 67 now I'd tap that
        Add more answer options

• Hey, anything between 5 and 110 is cool with me. I just go with the flow. [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • She was 32 when I was 26. She had a great ass.
          Add more answer options

• I would smash that lady that dose the morning show with Michael Strahan. What her name Kelly? She used to do the show with Regis or somthing? Whats her name
          Add more answer options

• I'd have sex with a guy around 40. I remember when I was 18, my boyfriend was 27. It was a strange time in my life.
          Add more answer options

15 Replies
          • Not in the ground, old enough to pound.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • My next door neighbour is a milf, she's single too
              Add more answer options

16 Replies
              • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lonepaul2441 12[/quote] [spoiler]I don't know. It depends. I've seen some pretty foxy 40 and 50 year olds.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • >Sex Yeah, not going to happen.
                  Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Yoko Ono
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Immortal as long as they look good.
                    Add more answer options

• Oldest woman I've banged was 45. I wouldn't mind going older as long as she looked good.
                    Add more answer options

• I'd sleep with a girl roughly the same age as me but would date a guy about 10 years older.
                    Add more answer options

• 22. [spoiler]You know who you are.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by FatherlyNick: 8/22/2014 8:31:44 AM
                      16 [spoiler]( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

Caboose
                      Caboose

[E] Prepare the floodgates! #TeamSoffish - 8/30/2016 4:38:15 PM

This is [url=http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/46-year-old-korean-mom-proves-weight-loss-and-fitness-really-do-turn-back-the-clock.html]Jung Da-yeon[/url], currently at age 47. NO JOKE! Dat rite dur is a Korean mommy wid da boddy!!!
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • 24 years old most are younger
                        Add more answer options

• Jennifer Aniston.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • From 6 months to 120 years
                          Add more answer options

Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Betty White.
                            Add more answer options

8 Replies
                              Betty White.
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.