JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/16/2013 2:16:36 AM

What you do when you're feeling down?

T4R
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Drink, and try to appreciate what I have.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Mr Medicine: 3/16/2013 10:47:48 AM
    I write a song about it. (If you're feeling down OP, some research shows that listening to your favorite musician is one of the fastest ways of cheering yourself up)
    Add more answer options

• Watch a comedy to get my mind off it.
    Add more answer options

• ur mom lol
    Add more answer options

• Usually come on here and flame people.
    Add more answer options

• Go somewhere quiet and think.
    Add more answer options

• I contain and pressurize it in a confined corner of my mind until it starts festering as mental illness. Occasionally, I go on long walks.
    Add more answer options

• I go and kill people on the internet....or I pester my girlfriend incessantly. Sometimes both.
    Add more answer options

• Fap in the direction of people who are against it.
    Add more answer options

• I sleep. It lets me escape, if only for a little...
    Add more answer options

• Think about suicide and how useless, insignificant, and stupid I am. Seriously.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by Nikolaos: 3/16/2013 4:16:40 AM
      Fap Music Pray to Marty Sometimes all at once.
      Add more answer options

• Listening to music helps a lot. Flume is great.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by CND AAA Beef: 3/16/2013 4:13:29 AM
      To quote The Police, I "make the best of what's around."
      Add more answer options

• Listen to eminem's "i just don't give a -blam!-" or that kind of lyrics.
      Add more answer options

• I try to find someone to talk to...
      Add more answer options

• Masturbate.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Pray to Marty.
        Add more answer options

• [i]When you're flyin' low and you're givin' a show, Friends are there to help you...[/i]
        Add more answer options

• Music. I listen to music or randomly sing a "made up on the spot" song. Writing helps. Having someone to confide in is the best though.
        Add more answer options

• I think how my life could be worse, and that I shouldn't be feeling this way because it simply isn't me. People know me as a person full of energy who'll do anything to make someone laugh. Usually I remind myself of this, and I can get over it. What do you do OP? You must've had to put a lot of good forum posters in (Ban) Jail, how do you sleep knowing that?
        Add more answer options

• Buy a slurpee from 7/11.
        Add more answer options

• I listen to rock songs when I get mad. But, if you're down in the dumps just lie down and play some uplifting songs, always works.
        Add more answer options

• I talk to my best friend while listening to music because she is amazing.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.