JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

3/11/2013 6:08:48 PM

Predict Sniper Ghost Warrior 2's review score.

This unneeded sequel to a terrible game releases tomorrow for $40. Predict what score I will give it and what its meta score will be in the coming days. REMEMBER: I use the letter grades.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, it is shipping to my house. This will either be a great improvement or a terrible experience that you will enjoy seeing me rage at.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Cheesy N4chos
    Cheesy N4chos

:( - old

C or C+
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Arbiter 739: 3/12/2013 11:24:03 AM
    AngryBrute, what if instead of 50% being the 'godawful/utterly-worthless' line, you made it 40? -snip- nopenopenopenopenopenopenope
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I'd say it'll get a 6 from reviewers and a C+ from you. I really wish reviewers would use 5 as an average grade and stop giving out so many 9's and 10's. They've lost practically all meaning.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • 6.5/10
        Add more answer options

• C+
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.