JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Onion Beetle: 2/23/2015 8:15:50 PM

The angriest you have ever been.

stop bumping my shit threads
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Stupendous finn
    Stupendous finn

That'll do pig, that'll do. - old

The worst I've ever done is break my middle school yearbook in half. I haven't gotten to the point where I lose all self restraint/common sense.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Playing BTB on halo reach. I was on a team of 7 squeakers and they betrayed me twice each and I was betrayed 14 times overall and I rage quit and got banned from matchmaking for leaving. :|
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • There was a girl in my pre k class that used to make fun of me, until I got so pissed I cut off her ponytail and flipped her chair over, then when the teacher came over to send me to the office, I through her chair at him and stomped out to the principals office.
      Add more answer options

• It was wrong how mad I got when I was little
      Add more answer options

• I just really disliked a coworker. Everything she said just pissed me off. She tried to argue with me and suddenly I couldn't feel my legs I was so pissed. So I walked away to cool off. [spoiler]non-violence, yay![/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• My lil brother beat up his girlfriend one night, broke one of her ribs and busted up her lip. I broke 3 of his ribs and dislocated his shoulder in rage. I don't even like his gf but that shïts not on.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • When I was younger i got angry so I threw an xbox controller on the ground. Broke it so my family had me use it for 1y at least for punishment. I learnt my lesson. [spoiler]I got angry over a grunt in a ghost... Halo days...[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Mental fragmentation, done it several times[spoiler]its more painful than it sounds[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • This one time in pre k, some vanilla bitch said I had cooties. -blam!- her
            Add more answer options

8 Replies
            • They should have ran the dang ball!!!
              Add more answer options

• Raged after losing a duel in WoW when I was 16. Broke a lotta random shit lol
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Two things; Girl friend (1980) slammed a door in my face (during an argument)...so I rammed the door and knocked the door with frame into her living room....so there...lol A friend of mine was drunk and wanted to fight...keep coming at me..so finally I lost it and broke his sternum. There is more,,,but you get the idea.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Playing Trynd top lane vs Teemo. Almost murdered my own family
                  Add more answer options

• I got really mad earlier. I couldn't see my forehead.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • One time I was so angry that I turned into a can of spam.
                    Add more answer options

• [i]Got mad when bullies killed older bro for defending me. Was beta fâg elite but I felt so alpha. True tale, I killed one and gave the other one permanent brain damage, he's now a tard. The third bully knocked me the Fûçk out with a cement rubar. Could have sworn my ears were ringing for a week. Like i transcended into an ethereal realm of rage when that occurred. Deep feels man, deep feels. [/i]
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • A friend of mine kept messing with my girl so I flipped him on his back and broke his rib with my knee
                      Add more answer options

• Not very often but when I do it feels like I could destroy the whole world and laugh while doing it.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • [b] [/b]
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • My friend punched a whole through his laptop screen after dying on runescape
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • When I was 17 my sister broke a chair over my back because I blocked myspace and facebook on our network, I got up and literally walked through a door destroying it.
                            Add more answer options

15 Replies
                            • Off the top of my head, when I was a 15 year old moody shit some bitch pulled a chair out from underneath me in the lunch room at scholl when I wasn't having a good day. I stood up before I could hit the ground and had to stop myself before I hit her right in the face. She got all uppity because she was a white girl and thinks men shouldn't hit women. She was shouting at me. I was shouting at her. She shoved me. I shoved her so hard she almost fell on the ground. After yelling a bit more I can't remember if I just sat down or left. But boy was I pissed.
                              Add more answer options

• You punched the wall so hard that your mouth began to bleed? Seems legit.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • I was playing Halo 4 and I was playing matchmaking. I was getting screwed over so much that I flipped a damn table.
                                Add more answer options

• I was driving through a parking lot and i had the right of way at a right turn so I go and a car that wanted to park got all pissy because I didn't stop and let her park. The lowlife coward women in the car had the audacity to flip me off. My vision turned red and I swear I wanted to put a chain through her window luckily my mom said we could get some coffee to calm me down.
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Edited by human24: 2/23/2015 7:21:51 PM
                                  I called a friend I already didn't really like a a**hole. You may think this is nothing, but I never curse.
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.