JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Alpha Lupi: 2/17/2013 8:04:20 AM

Something is falling towards you. Or are you falling towards it?

[url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=0]7 - Only the trusted few...[/url] [url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=1]6 - Every moment matters...[/url] [url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=2]5 - Is this how it's always been?[/url] [url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=3]4 - Persistence is the key...[/url] [url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=4]3 - You draw deep inside...[/url] [url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=5]2 - Pushed to this place for a reason...[/url] [url=http://alphalupi.bungie.net/?day=6]1 - There must be meanings in its roar...[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hi their
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump.
    Add more answer options

• bump
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• never forget
    Add more answer options

Yer Boy Pizza
    Yer Boy Pizza

I'm a lagswitcher :P - old

what even is this
    Add more answer options

• 7.Only the trusted few can become strong 6.Every moment matters when the walls are breached 5.Is this how it has always been? No the iron lords will come 4.persistence is the key fallen will be back 3.You draw deep in side the fallen have secrets 2.Pushed to this place for a reason come to the European Dead Zone 1.There must be meanings in it's roar wolves have been unlished 0.Secrets are to be kept moons to exploor -1. The iron lords are here -2. He knows the future -3. The alpha lupi dlc
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • This is awesome please keep goin
      Add more answer options

• hello, your very cryptic message has spoken to me. it has told me that we, the guardian's, are going to be venturing out FAR into the solar system to take the fight to the VEX, the CABAL, and the FALLEN, even more so then what we have ever done so before. it has told me that WE will reclaim EARTH, as a stepping stone, then we will take back our universe. and the DARKNESS will know fear when we have completed our sworn oath to the Last City. i wish you luck in finding who ever or what ever we will fight next. because we will not hide or cower, but to stand up to the challenge and accept it for glory and honor of the city. -doctor_grimm1, a fellow that loves riddles.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • still active after all this time...fascinating
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Green_Avenger4
          Green_Avenger4

Helping out in #Help is pretty cool - old

*Self Res* Wake me up Wake me up inside [spoiler]xD lol[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Too Late :(
          Add more answer options

• I wish I knew about this 3 years ago. Damn :/
          Add more answer options

• Edited by CaliAce23: 5/24/2016 5:23:20 AM
          Who's still trying to get this to work in 2016? This guy.
          Add more answer options

• k.
          Add more answer options

• I miss this!
          Add more answer options

• Necro
          Add more answer options

• Necrobump
          Add more answer options

• if only I was here a couple of years ago haha
          Add more answer options

• necrobump
          Add more answer options

• necrobump
          Add more answer options

Putin
          Putin

Windows Vista™ Capable - old

Necrobump
          Add more answer options

• Necro
          Add more answer options

• Yes
          Add more answer options

• Love the intrigue
          Add more answer options

• necrobump
          Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.