JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Recon Number 54: 2/10/2013 10:55:57 PM

Assassin's Creed 4

Where do you want it to be? My vote is for a full on modern day game with desmond or one set in feudal japan (ninjas and samurai galore)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's gotten way too repetitive.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Modern day game with Desmond? You mean Deadmond? I want early 20th century Russia or French Revolution, but then again I probably won't buy it. I suspect it's going to take what AC3 did even further.
    Add more answer options

11 Replies
    • Edited by Green Twister: 2/11/2013 6:21:11 PM
      Green Twister
      Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - old

Assasin's creed is sure becoming like cod now new games every year.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • A cowboy assassin or a Russian assassin. Both would work with me.
        Add more answer options

• Feudal japan is something I would like because, well, ninjas. And Katanas look awesome.
        Add more answer options

• I'm hoping for Feudal Japan, China, or Egypt. A pirate game would be cool as well, they've already got the ship framework. Better yet, why just one place? Have us travel to different places with the ship!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • No more Desmond, [i]please[/i].
          Add more answer options

• Semi-relevant.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Sure just throw away all of connor's potential to grow into an adult, mature as a character and be likeable like ezio. Also, no french revolution game. Sigh.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Edited by BritLemon: 2/10/2013 10:19:19 PM

Started a new topic: Assassins Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington.

• Desmond and that whole story is awful.
              Add more answer options

• Hopefully they drop the entire "I'm a future person reliving my ancestor's memories in an attempt to figure out stuff relevant to the future!" frameworking, because although that was a whimsical way to frame the first and second game, it quickly got old when every single thing that his Ancestors did had to be relevant to a world hundreds of years later.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • It will be set in Egypt, not know time, of what I've heard atleast. I'm still waiting for a game set in Norway in the Viking Era.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Nick: 2/10/2013 10:12:30 PM
                Ninjas and samurais or Pirates either or. [spoiler]Also, Desmond is dead so that ain't gonna happen.[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Edited by annoyinginge: 2/10/2013 10:10:57 PM
                My fingers are crossed for an Assassin's Creed set in the future, with flashbacks to various past locales (Victorian England would be brilliant). Or is that asking too much from a series that's become more milked and repetitive than Call of Duty?
                Add more answer options

• Edited by BritLemon: 2/10/2013 9:57:53 PM
                [quote]Where do you want it to be? My vote is for a full on modern day game with[b] [u]desmond[/u][/b] or one set in feudal japan (ninjas and samurai galore)[/quote][spoiler]Desmond died, so I doubt it.[/spoiler] I'm hoping for either a [url=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/163/d/0/victorian_assassin_by_wildlifehoodoo-d2yrjb4.jpg]Victorian England[/url] or a [url=http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84064/1689281-cowboy_assassins_creed_super.jpg]Wild-West[/url] era game.
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.