- Applebees fires an employee (read from the original topic) for posting an image of a receipt
- People on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/etc... are pissed off about it, demand the employee be rehired
- People find out Applebees posted a receipt from a customer on their Facebook account, which they subsequently delete, but not before others get copies of it
- Applebees starts deleting comments, people call them out on it, and they later deny they did
- Applebees starts [i]posting comments to their own story at 3AM[/i] trying to justify the decision
- Applebees starts copying and pasting responses over and over to people, which pisses off even more people
- Applebees starts [i]tagging and arguing[/i] with people on Facebook and Twitter
Absolute PR disaster.
I haven't been to an Applebee's in years. I'll choose TGI Friday's or Chili's over them at all costs if I want that kind of food.
Only thing worse than Applebee's in that price/food sector is Ruby Tuesday. Ruby Tuesday can suck my balls.