JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 12:58:00 PM

w00t!

The winners of the Win a date with 117 contest are found, [url]http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/winadate/[/url]. I was the "Calendar Related" winner! [Edited on 4/15/2004 5:08:48 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sw33t, congrats to you to! [Edited on 4/15/2004 5:25:37 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Congratulations man! I was the "Why did the Jackal cross the road" winner :P
    Add more answer options

• thnx
    Add more answer options

• No the winners are funny.....I just think the runner ups are even funnier. :) And congrats. [Edited on 4/15/2004 5:08:43 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Congrates man.
    Add more answer options

• unthanx
    Add more answer options

• What the hell? None of the winners are funny. The first one is mildly amusing, but the other two suck. I like most of the runner ups though.
    Add more answer options

• thnx
    Add more answer options

• I was jackal up and running so close.Anyway congratulations
    Add more answer options

• Nice going. :) - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.