JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

5/20/2004 6:46:42 PM
Sketch

Caption #5 : Frankie's Halo 2 Partner

This shot comes straight from the secret Halo 2 demo room at E3 this year where Frankie played host to a special visit from Jenny McCarthy. The facial expressions are too good to not be added to the caption gallery. Have fun! (be nice!) [img]/images/forums/captions/corpsehumpshock.jpg[/img]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i wish i was that mic
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

riverfox
    riverfox

I can haz cheezburger? - old

*Boing* "Oh #@$! I hope no one notices that"
    Add more answer options

• is that why they have been slacking in the blogs? cause they have been busy with Jenny McCarthy???
    Add more answer options

• BOTH at same time: MY GOD..........ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Frankie: How the hell did you land that 360 snipe maneuver Jen!! Jenny" Yay I did it I did it!!
    Add more answer options

• I like the facial expression
    Add more answer options

• oaky that was...wait what? Is that Master Chief about to stage dive!!!???
    Add more answer options

• beleive it or not jenny is actualy my second aunt. keep it clean
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bet he can't stick it.[/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

• Where Do You Find This Video at?
    Add more answer options

• She is hot!
    Add more answer options

• The Girl seems to be aroused by something..by the looks of it.
    Add more answer options

• Frankie is a guy ?!?!?!?!? *faints*
    Add more answer options

• Jenny:wow those are nice guns Frankie*raises both arms* Yep this one is law and the other one is justice and have an AI controlled one !! Jenny; I Was talking about halo.... Frankie: its ok you dont want to admit it but the frankster is always open, by the way i like your guns jenny*It makes the halo 2 stand out dosent it Frankie* NO you pervert i was talking abot the Battle rifel and Beam rifel
    Add more answer options

• MAN, i love jumbo screen!!!
    Add more answer options

• Why is the mapping on the halo 2 symbol so elavated???
    Add more answer options

• Now this is my kind of -blam!-, Elite on Elite Action! Oh yeah Baby!
    Add more answer options

• down boy
    Add more answer options

• Look at her mouth, what does it make you think she's about to do?
    Add more answer options

• we made another halo so we could see more numbers on your chest!
    Add more answer options

• jenny: hello! everyone this is frankie from bungie here to show us halo 2! frankie:(thinking)thats alot of people...
    Add more answer options

• They are obviously showing a group t-bag.
    Add more answer options

• " franky is secretly looking at the reflection in the tv screen. hes actually staring open mouthed at her huuuuge knockers....i mean eyes"
    Add more answer options

• NOW we see why Frankie left us.
    Add more answer options

• girl:hey frankie!you killed me! frankie:i know... girl:whats up with the repeated crouching? frankie:bow chika bow wow.
    Add more answer options

• Frankie decieves Jenny by indirectly starring at her chest on the t.v. thats showing there live viewing.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.