JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/15/2004 5:49:12 AM

the new site

The neew bungie site is awsome yes it is especcially the live aware dohiker thingy ............ but the bar on the top and the bottom kinda bother me ..... i have a 21"screen and still it anoys me a little bit does it bother any of you???? i think you should be able to get rid of it or something
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• it's on 1024, the biggest possible on my screen. and those navbars are still eating up 1/4 of my screen
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You know, on smaller monitors, the thing is smaller too. Only by increasing your screen resolution can you make it smaller.
    Add more answer options

• i stiil have a nice 15 inch monitor( i need a new one!). So in the beginning those navbars bothered me alot. But now i got used to it it isn't much of a problem anymore.
    Add more answer options

• Initially I thought It would get annoying, but so far I havent had any problems, and this is comming from someone with a 17inch monitor. After a while I just dont notice them, and occasionally I find myself playing with the pretty colours and scroll over effects.
    Add more answer options

• yeah it kinda does get on my nerves but o well...... i like it better than the old site
    Add more answer options

• You know u can minimize the bottom one
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.