JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 4:55:52 AM

Halo 2 comes out when?

Does anyone know when it will come out.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They don't realize perfection takes time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• at the risk of annoying people, im not going to say: 'when its done' but fall 04 is correct.... i sometimes feel sorry for bungie... they are striving to mkae the best game ever, and people are -blam!-ing over them taking too long, well some people are anyway.... especially at teamxbox.... having said that they do toy with us a lot...in the way that.... you know, they are playing it and haivng fun, while they only give us a screenshot to stare at for a week once in a while...
    Add more answer options

• i trust bungie, it must be this fall, they said they would only tell us when they knew they could make the deadline.
    Add more answer options

• I do.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah we need a pinned topic on this so people will use the stupid excuse "I'm not going to go through 50 pages of threads.."
    Add more answer options

• That's the sort of attitude that will never lead to disappointments, shijimavenom. I like it. Keep it up! - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

• i think its coming out sometime in the next 5 years...
    Add more answer options

• We seriously need a sticky for this question.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] poopyface711 Does anyone know when it will come out. [/quote] Not soon enough
    Add more answer options

• i think some time in september to next year
    Add more answer options

• according to eb games september 2nd or 12th. the offical word from bungie is fall 04 if i recall an old news post. also bungie said they are confident they would make this deadline. thats why there was no offical date before. [Edited on 4/14/2004 8:58:35 PM]
    Add more answer options

• In Fall of this year.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.