JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/17/2004 5:12:17 AM

Please tell me what kind of forum The Septagon is...

like really, what is this forum for. chat or halo or what?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [color=white]*nods* It'd be a brilliant idea. ;D I don't think the description on the right side of the screen for The Septagon is too clear for new-comers. I started coming here.. a month or so ago, and I was kinda confused when I read it. But I [i]did[/i] read the introductions in each of the other forums so I got the description from The Underground. ;D[/color]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thanks, Rewin. =) I suppose I should make a copy of that post here and at the Maw as well...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka The Septagon Originally a Seventh Column help forum, the Septagon has grown to become a general Bungie.net support forum. Please bring bungie.net related questions, comments, and conversation here.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [b]im just testing out the capabilites of [i][b]Text Markup Tags[/i][/b][/b]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.