JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/16/2004 9:41:14 PM

My Chapters...what exactly is that?

When I click on it all it gives me is a blank page telling me which groups I am a part of...which is none. What is this page for?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you beat my uh thingy majig all the time. i dont advertise my chapter cause no one cares. if they want to join they'll find it without ads.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Reiginko Irony is best when somebody doesn't come along afterwards and beat you over the head explaining it. :) - Reiginko [/quote] Yes...well...you see...I...um...if by beating you over the ead with it...if that has...something to do with pie...than I say... *Runs away and screams like a little girl*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sigma Irony is so awesome. In fact, it's a very useful literary element. Speaking of Lit and Halo, you should check out... Hehe. [/quote] Haha! At least that joke is only funny to some people... people who have read my signature... *slaps himself* =P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo53 Ah Rip Saw, I hope that was intentional. You just made me laugh. First you say you hope the thread doesn't turn into a thread where everyone posts an advertisement for a chapter, then you post an advertisement for a chapter, and then you say that in the chapter, it tells you not to advertise for your chapter. Either you were trying to be funny, and I thought it was, or it is just a very ironic post. Ah the irony.[/quote] Irony is best when somebody doesn't come along afterwards and beat you over the head explaining it. :) - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

• Irony is so awesome. In fact, it's a very useful literary element. Speaking of Lit and Halo, you should check out... Hehe.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Rip Saw Oh Bungie, I hope this doesn't turn into an ad thread with everyone advertising their chapters now. That would suck a lot. In fact, at [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/9811 ]Newb World[/url] there are several databases there that are about what not to do in a post, like advertise your chapter and such.[/quote] Ah Rip Saw, I hope that was intentional. You just made me laugh. First you say you hope the thread doesn't turn into a thread where everyone posts an advertisement for a chapter, then you post an advertisement for a chapter, and then you say that in the chapter, it tells you not to advertise for your chapter. Either you were trying to be funny, and I thought it was, or it is just a very ironic post. Ah the irony.
    Add more answer options

• Oh Bungie, I hope this doesn't turn into an ad thread with everyone advertising their chapters now. That would suck a lot. In fact, at [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/9811 ]Newb World[/url] there are several databases there that are about what not to do in a post, like advertise your chapter and such. [Edited on 5/17/2004 12:32:23 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I should join one .... one day
    Add more answer options

• thanks just curious
    Add more answer options

• Post the same thing on more than one board.
    Add more answer options

• Please don't cross-post. cross-post?
    Add more answer options

• Please don't cross-post.
    Add more answer options

• if you ever join a seventh column chapter it will be displayed on this page you could always try joining mine for starters check the signiture
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.