JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/16/2004 9:20:17 PM

Why didn't anyone tell me?

I just read somewhere about a "Theme Builder" for our chapters. Enighten me?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't care if they aren't taking them, I only asked where it was or if I could download it, or a template, answer me!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Exactlty!!!!!!!!!1^^^^^Wat he said^^^^^
    Add more answer options

stosh
    stosh

Is pax happening soon or something? - 8/29/2016 6:34:05 PM

I don't believe bungie is accepting new themes at this time. They may change the layout of the seventh column radically later this year when it gets redesigned.
    Add more answer options

• Well... is there somewhere that I can download it?
    Add more answer options

• Its like getting a template from clan templates.com, everything is included. Even directions!WARNING:Directions are only for stupid ppl like me.
    Add more answer options

• The template is part of the theme builder. Except you can't change it. You can only change the images and CSS.
    Add more answer options

• Oh,... so you have to do it yourself? Hmm, Stosh, is there a template I can use, so in PhotoShop I can fill things in?
    Add more answer options

• Basically with the theme builder you can, well, build a theme. Submit it then and if Sketch and the crew likes it, they'll use it. If it isn't accepted then go to group settings at your chapter and choose a different one you like. I think you need to use photoshop but I don't have that or ms paint or anything, why I havent made a theme yet.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.