JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/3/2007 3:09:49 AM

Book 1

Ok, my last book failed, so I'm going to try agian I will be able to post the Prolouge Tuesday night. List of people: Monty Pyton Jesse Kayla IMABBALLPLAYER new leaf Master Gus DRDS Merc thisnameok (Keep this thread alive) [Edited on 09.02.2007 7:28 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I will add you, I got it on a piece of paper.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Camouflaged Lot of responses....The book is delayed to start Tomorrow....sorry :([/quote] :(
    Add more answer options

• me plz.
    Add more answer options

• Lot of responses....The book is delayed to start Tomorrow....sorry :(
    Add more answer options

• I want in.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf *kills and cannibalizes* Now you're screwed.[/quote] *Revives and regenerates inside Black Metal Wolf* * *BMW asplodes* Ha ha! *deploys bubble shield* come on, stop this is childish.
    Add more answer options

• *kills and cannibalizes* Now you're screwed.
    Add more answer options

• *revives* The magic of the interwebz.
    Add more answer options

• No because you're already dead.
    Add more answer options

• *agony*iargh...*dies* Seriously now Camo can i be in it?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz *hugs spammer* why dont you love me? *bleeds*[/quote]*Plunges blade into Vertexz as he approaches for a hug* [Edited on 09.03.2007 7:52 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• *hugs spammer* why dont you love me? *bleeds*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpAmMer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz Can i be in, please?[/quote]No. Now go cry, emo kid.[/quote]Now look what you've done. He spilled blood all over the floor. What a mess.[/quote] No one understands me *sob* *bleeds some more*[/quote]Did you read my previous post? Start cleaning. Since you have nothing to absorb the mess, you will have to drink it all up. Get started.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpAmMer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz Can i be in, please?[/quote]No. Now go cry, emo kid.[/quote]Now look what you've done. He spilled blood all over the floor. What a mess.[/quote] No one understands me *sob* *bleeds some more*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpAmMer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz Can i be in, please?[/quote]No. Now go cry, emo kid.[/quote]Now look what you've done. He spilled blood all over the floor. What a mess.[/quote]I'm not cleaning that up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SpAmMer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz Can i be in, please?[/quote]No. Now go cry, emo kid.[/quote]Now look what you've done. He spilled blood all over the floor. What a mess.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vertrexz Can i be in, please?[/quote]No. Now go cry, emo kid.
    Add more answer options

• oh my god.. This is worse then Camo's daily debate threads :OOOO
    Add more answer options

• Can i be in, please?
    Add more answer options

• Now I'm crying with tears of homicidal intentions.
    Add more answer options

• Ug, I wish you would make another post for the prologue, and the rest of the book. I hate linking these, and then later when I read them, having to skip the first couple of pages to find the actual story.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thisnameok [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf Put me in. I want to be a badass.[/quote]you slip on your own pee and get raped to death by a gorilla[/quote]Nope.[/quote]i was just kidding no harm done
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thisnameok [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf Put me in. I want to be a badass.[/quote]you slip on your own pee and get raped to death by a gorilla[/quote]That's almost sig. worthy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thisnameok [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf Put me in. I want to be a badass.[/quote]you slip on your own pee and get raped to death by a gorilla[/quote]Nope.
    Add more answer options

• Wait what happened with mexico?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Black Metal Wolf Put me in. I want to be a badass.[/quote]you slip on your own pee and get raped to death by a gorilla
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.