JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/14/2004 11:38:23 PM

How do I make a clan?

I am intrested in making a Halo 2 clan in preporation for Nov. 9, but I am completly uninformed on how to do this. So please help.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Stupid people. There is a guide in the classifeds telling you ALL about building a clan.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• heres what you do http://the_mercinaries.myfreebb.com
    Add more answer options

• http://the_mercinaries.myfreebb.com check out this site. we are dedicated and we have twelve so far. we need privates for our squad
    Add more answer options

• im in a good clan now. i joined the mercinaries and we could always use more members to fill our squad. Please check us out.
    Add more answer options

• I might join up with yours but I'm really intrested in making up my own. How?
    Add more answer options

• I would love to recruit u iron hawk because i only have 2 ppl on my clan at the monent and we really need somone like u. This is my first clan i have done so u can teach me a few things about clans!
    Add more answer options

• Hey, I'm making a clan with alot of amazing Halo players. They are better than I am. We live in Minnesota, reply me if your interested in joining. With some ideas for a name. We have about 10 people so far.
    Add more answer options

• hey ill join any clan that recruits me. i am a good team player. my screen name is ironhawk555 as well as my gamertag
    Add more answer options

• i dont know yet but add me to you friends list and we'll play together as a team when were both on. or ill join your clan. my gamertag is ironhawk555 and my screen name is ironhawk555 for aol, i am a good, dedicated player
    Add more answer options

• Not a chapter, but an online clan. Do I just have people put a distinguesing trait in their gamertag or do I need to have it reconized by the XBL people?
    Add more answer options

• in general
    Add more answer options

• Don't make one, join mine, the white shadow, cleansing the world of imprurity.
    Add more answer options

• On the top of your screen is a bar that has My Settings, My Profile, My Groups. Go to my Groups and there is a link that allows you to create your own there.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.