JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/13/2004 7:21:54 PM

Forum troubles? Or was I just a naughty boy?

I came online a few days ago, and was unable to access the forums at all. Monday, about this time maybe a little earlier or later, the forums were 'empty'. What was going on? Did any one else experience this, or was I blacklisted? I really cant figure this out.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Stalin the 31st I came online a few days ago, and was unable to access the forums at all. Monday, about this time maybe a little earlier or later, the forums were 'empty'. What was going on? Did any one else experience this, or was I blacklisted? I really cant figure this out. [/quote] That happens now and then when there is a problem with the site. The last major occurence was last Friday, which was bad enough that they could post the video update until Monday. I was one of the lucky few who were in the forums when they went down, so I got to stay in while they were "empty".
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] runecklb [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart And then there's Mozilla which downgrades the whole site for some reason, and links overlap each other making it impossible to get anywhere...[/quote] hmm are you sure about that? I use Firefox 1.01 and bungie looks great to me. None of those things that you mentioned. Maybe its just your browser :P[/quote] It doesn't happen all the time, only sometimes. I'm using Mozilla now and it's fine. Other days I'm not so lucky.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart And then there's Mozilla which downgrades the whole site for some reason, and links overlap each other making it impossible to get anywhere...[/quote] hmm are you sure about that? I use Firefox 1.01 and bungie looks great to me. None of those things that you mentioned. Maybe its just your browser :P
    Add more answer options

• Yes... I've been having issues with accessing the site a bit recently... But currently I'm more worried by my lil brothers use of Runescape... I have random things appearing all over my screen and I can't close them!!!! Tristan :-S
    Add more answer options

• And then there's Mozilla which downgrades the whole site for some reason, and links overlap each other making it impossible to get anywhere...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Galaga Junkie Seriously though, the only trouble I've had lately is not being able to see posts, both my own and those of other members.[/quote] It's them damn Romulans again. ;-) Seriously though, that is one forums glitch that needs to be fixed.
    Add more answer options

• You're not out of the woods [url=http://ruinedeye.com/cd/cap38.jpg]yet...[/url] Seriously though, the only trouble I've had lately is not being able to see posts, both my own and those of other members.
    Add more answer options

• Arrrgggghhhhhh! Nothing but Webmaster Avatars! It's the 7th sign! These are truly the end times. Oh wait, there's my avatar... *sigh* That WAS a close one!
    Add more answer options

• Just continual upgrading.
    Add more answer options

• yea they were perfect last night then today there acting strange. It must be a stressful job for the web team.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.