JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/13/2004 3:46:11 PM

Not Sure if this is an Off-Subject Post.. But..

I was wondering if anyone could help me make a site, like this one: [url=http://www.rettediewelt.com]Here[/url] Its in german but.. Its a pretty cool looking German Halo Site.. I know this requires actionscripting, so thats why I need help... Unless I decide to use HTML, Alone.. (I dont think thats possible)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Encrypt I was talking about how they did the site, with the password prompting and all.. Not about what the site is about..[/quote] like i said they used flash.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was talking about how they did the site, with the password prompting and all.. Not about what the site is about..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Encrypt I was wondering if anyone could help me make a site, like this one: [url=http://www.rettediewelt.com]Here[/url] Its in german but.. Its a pretty cool looking German Halo Site.. I know this requires actionscripting, so thats why I need help... Unless I decide to use HTML, Alone.. (I dont think thats possible)[/quote] Just so you know: This is the off-topic forum. The ONLY way to be off-topic here is to be on-topic for somewhere else. Say, posting Halo 2 info. That would be on-topic for New Mombasa and off-topic here.
    Add more answer options

• the site uses flash. you'll need some sort of flash authoring program.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.