JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/13/2004 6:10:26 AM

Can you count to purple backwards? (I found a Na.zi)

Do Korean people have eyes? (no.) [Edited on 10/12/2004 10:55:35 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Don't post your address. Hawaii isn't that far, kid.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• that link wasnt very helpful
    Add more answer options

• Are you somehow not aware of these people [url=http://www.realultimatepower.net]are capable of?[/url] [Edited on 10/12/2004 11:13:40 PM]
    Add more answer options

• you obviously dont read well cuz the address is right there
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spar7an_John_117 asian people are fun to prod at cuz they are wierd n'hah ( oh no the asian mob is gonna kill me , YEAH RIGHT my adress is 66 1236 ahuli place ) asains suck they should go back where they came from , they brot sars and anime , f(_)ck them[/quote]My korean friend would kill you if he read this. And I would to, if I found out where you live.
    Add more answer options

• well gimme an example nof what to like
    Add more answer options

• Oh. Never mind. It's "mofo".
    Add more answer options

• MFer? What is that?
    Add more answer options

• Yeah. Now you got ninjas to deal with, MFer.
    Add more answer options

• Well, find something else to sound "cool" about. That s.hit'll get you killed.
    Add more answer options

• meh , the adress is real and im only 13 anything can make me think its cool im impressionable until i find something to correct ...... yeah
    Add more answer options

• Wow. That was sad and pathetic. Racist, NAZ.I, call it what you want, but what you just did is wrong. Thanks for the address. It'll come in handy.
    Add more answer options

• asian people are fun to prod at cuz they are wierd n'hah ( oh no the asian mob is gonna kill me , YEAH RIGHT my adress is 66 1236 ahuli place ) asains suck they should go back where they came from , they brot sars and anime , f(_)ck them
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.