JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/13/2004 2:08:04 AM

Job Interview: Help!

ok i have an interview with the manager of Pac West Engineering. It's a part time job that pays very good :) Im 16 and I have had jobs in the past. How should I dress for the interview? (srry im not gonna wear a chicken suite)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dress as if you were going to a nice dinner. Like that. Not formal, not casual. Somewhere in between.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ya no jeans, nothing u would wear to school. Something nice, dont't be afraid toi dress up but dont overdo it. Actually I think u should focus less on what you'll wear and more on how you'll act.
    Add more answer options

• Wear a Plain Ol' Barrel, it WILL get the boss's attention, it might not be good attention, but it'll get ya some.
    Add more answer options

• I have heard the rule always go dressed one step above what the dresscode is. As a manager I like to see people that I interview dressed at least as well as they will be expected to dress on the job. If the employees wear ties wear a tie to the interview. Please do yourself a favor and never go in jeans and or a tee shirt
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Peasant are jeans good?[/quote] Jeans bad. Real bad. It's not like you have to wear a frigin tux, but wear nice dress clothes. Khaki pants are about as casual as you want to get, and some kind of button-up dress shirt wouldn't hurt.
    Add more answer options

• NO!
    Add more answer options

• are jeans good?
    Add more answer options

• Wear nice pants, a dress shirt and a tie, If not a suit and tie.
    Add more answer options

• Wear a Kilt, you will definitely make/leave an impression.
    Add more answer options

• Bannana Suit!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.