JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/13/2004 2:07:34 AM

Episode 39

Red vs Blue has started season 3. Go check it out on there website at www.redvsblue.com ...I am not making you a lazy link.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Confound these new fangled infernal multitronic gizmotainment devices what left me in the past, I've not played a computer game in so long that I totally forgot about the Quake-esque lamerassy of my glory days. Thanks for pointing out the reference, that episode is ten times funnier now.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Green Eyes Jack I was thinking American McGee's Alice in Wonderland.[/quote] I was thinking more of your standard Halo PC MP fight. Especially the gg guys and the whole thing really.
    Add more answer options

• I now have a new quote Rest in peace...scumbag
    Add more answer options

• I was thinking American McGee's Alice in Wonderland.
    Add more answer options

• That red vs. blue fight seemed oddly familiar.....
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, that was a great episode. Caboose is becoming more idiotic by the minute.
    Add more answer options

• is it me, or does caboose sound different?
    Add more answer options

• Best Episode So far
    Add more answer options

• That was hilarious.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.