JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Fiction

4/15/2004 1:49:35 AM

the new human turret

you know how in like the last update frankie said that one of the designers was working on a "beast of a a weapon" i cant even imagine what it could be maybe the human turret dissmounted but that would just be insane unless its range was really poor or very low ammo count. i donno well post what u think ol'franks talkin bout.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The brutes gun is a grenade launcher... acording to the books.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you read the background info on the development of HALO from concept to "Gold" then you would realize that Bungie originally had a hand-held minigun which was later scrapped. I think the link is called "the origin of HALO" or something like that.
    Add more answer options

• Oh wait, didn't he say the Plasma Sword was gonna be usable already? [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:58:33 PM]
    Add more answer options

• no, i doubt a minigun, but maybe some kind of LMG like the M60 or M249 is... LMGs are an essential fire support weapon for any infantry squad, and that just wasnt there in halo1
    Add more answer options

• Maybe brutes weapon? Plasma sword? who knows...I just wish I did =/
    Add more answer options

• Doesent he refer to that big Huge Building Blowing Up Covenant Turret that the Human ships take down in the Demo? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. ? Lol I have that in mind, I don't know why. [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:56:26 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I hope its a super needler with 500 rounds per reload.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe he finaly gets a super weapon.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe it [I]is[/I] sorta like the LAAG, maybe it's just a minigun.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe its a grenade nuke... they have those in First Strike... probaly not but thatd be sweet :) [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:50:35 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.