JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 1:49:34 AM

Elite Language

I think i've sorta figured out what the elite in the [i]Can o' Whoop Ass[/i] movie. go [url=http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=AudioVideo&subsection=GameVideos&page=1]here[/url] to download it. I'm pretty sure the elite is saying: "Don't you get back up" Play it in fast foward at you can just pick it up. your thoughts [Edited on 4/14/2004 5:53:59 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well i played on halo (the level) one time and was at the "marines hiding in the rocks" bit, this elite lost its shield at the same time i did and we both hid around the same rock, then it just started talkin for ages, i swear it wasn't repeating any of it, it was really weird. Sorry didn't understand it though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I had one of those game moments that you wish you had the VCR recording! A few months back I was playing "Assalt on the control room", Legendary, and an Elite took me out... the game kinda laaggeed up on me for a few seconds during my death... and I swear the Elite said... "You sorry sack of s**t!" I tried and tried to recreate it, VCR recording, but it never happend again. I was NOT tired when it happend, no drugs, just me and the xbox.
    Add more answer options

• it does say that, he also says something else i cant figure, also, has anyone noticed the unreadable green writing that pops up in the bottom left hand corner around half way through?? what does it say?
    Add more answer options

• Sounds like hes saying "GET DOWN AND DONT GET UP AGAIN" he also says i would of been your daddy but the dog beat me over the fence [Edited on 4/14/2004 6:00:39 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, the elite voice is just sarge's voice played backwards and slowed down. You can get a program that plays all of the quotes in english- but I forgot where it was at...
    Add more answer options

• Nice, i think your right.
    Add more answer options

• it works now
    Add more answer options

• I think hes saying WART WART WART :-P, LoL, actually the link you provided doesnt work.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.