JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 1:31:17 AM

This is really funny

ok i just went thru my xbox magazines and i found one that was issued on May 2003 and on the front cover it says Halo 2 is Coming, but if you think about it, the date May 03 and Halo 2 is coming, well i guess the official xbox magazine was wrong cause its been a least a 1 1/2 year. so i guess they were wrong the hole time :) but tehy did give some good information and it has like about a few screen shots which were still used today And theirs also like this thing and it said " But why is Halo2 shipping in spring of 2004" but i guess that was kinda not true and then on the top of the page it says that Halo2 will be release " Q1 2004 " and i have no clue what Q1 means does anyone no what the Q1 means?? But i did get something out of that magazine i got a halo 2 poster :) and i kinda find this funny if you dont find it funny then dont ask me why or anything
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Live killa I don' t think theres a point in questioning some ones motive for making a post. The only thing it does and makes your post count go up, and we all know that means you are super cool when its really high![/quote] I hope you're kidding.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lol, well i never knew what they ment also, so i learned something new today :)
    Add more answer options

• omg, now I know what Q(1,2,3,4) stands for... Man I'm stupid... I can't beleive I couldint figure it out. ^_^
    Add more answer options

• actually bungie never really came out and said when halo 2 was comming out in the first place so this thread really has no meaning at all
    Add more answer options

• I don' t think theres a point in questioning some ones motive for making a post. The only thing it does and makes your post count go up, and we all know that means you are super cool when its really high!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bravo568 o0o And no ima not posting so i can just post for the fun of it or anything, this is true and i got it all from my Official xbox magazine[/quote] I'll beleive you... for now.
    Add more answer options

• o0o And no ima not posting so i can just post for the fun of it or anything, this is true and i got it all from my Official xbox magazine
    Add more answer options

• Q1 means quarter one of the year.... Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr.
    Add more answer options

• That announcement amongst others is why people have been disapointed because of these "delays" which aren't even true "delays" since no firm release date was ever released.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]This is really funny[/quote]Is it, or are you just posting to be posting?
    Add more answer options

• Ya, but it's taking forever, when i read that the first time and it said Halo2 is coming i was so exticited and here i still wait for Halo2 getting so much closer though
    Add more answer options

• K, i won't ask. lol. And i think that Q1 menas the first 3 months of the year.
    Add more answer options

• well it said halo 2 is coming, technically it is
    Add more answer options

• Quarter 1, asa in the first four months of the year.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.