JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

5/14/2004 10:19:11 PM

Disbanning chapters

When will chapters be able to be destroyed? My two chapters are ghost towns after I decided I didn't need them. I want to make possible new one but I can't run more then two. What's the deal? I'd better turn on Sniper-Patience mode for an answer...or for sniping in Halo....I'll go snipe in Halo. *Runs to XBOX and starts playing*
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Skecth said one of the problems are to many chapters, and the more that are made the slower the 7th column might be. I think if we were able to disband, then we could disband our chapters if we want to so we can free up some space.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have yet to see resluts of a self cleaning 7th Column... *waits*
    Add more answer options

• hopefully the ghost town chapter will be deleted after the7th column update. I believe they already said they would, somewhere.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.